Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"We buy used clothing" Celbridge

Options
  • 22-06-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Has anyone used this shop or does anyone know what their criteria are eg resaleable or just wearable condition, what kind of stuff they take etc. I can't find a phone number for them and want to know what to bring before I head down with a giant bag as parking is very limited nearby.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If they are the same as the one in Newbridge they take all types of clothing except underwear,swimwear,bedding(sheets,pillowcases,duvet covers). All clothing must be washed and have all their buttons and zips if they have them. They pay €20 for a 20kg bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JessieM

ken wrote: »
    If they are the same as the one in Newbridge they take all types of clothing except underwear,swimwear,bedding(sheets,pillowcases,duvet covers). All clothing must be washed and have all their buttons and zips if they have them. They pay €20 for a 20kg bag.

Thanks Ken. Can you use your own bag and do they go through all the clothing to inspect? I'll have to allow a bit of time then if I go in with loads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Yeah,Use your own. A black sack will do fine. They will go through the stuff. Allow 5-10 mins per bag. Again this is if the place is the same as the Newbridge one.

Advertisement