Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Bundle

Options
  • 22-06-2013 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 
    I am currently out of contract and would like to sign up to the Advanced Unlimited plan (Up to 24Mbps, unlimited usage etc) for 35 euro (then 50 euro after 6 months). I have been trying to sign up online but keeps failing. 

Also could I get a new modem with this plan as the one I have currently drops wifi signal all the time.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there, 
    I am currently out of contract and would like to sign up to the Advanced Unlimited plan (Up to 24Mbps, unlimited usage etc) for 35 euro (then 50 euro after 6 months). I have been trying to sign up online but keeps failing. 

Also could I get a new modem with this plan as the one I have currently drops wifi signal all the time.

Thanks.

Hi thisisadamh

Sorry to hear this. We are unable to place such orders on accounts from here so the best advice I can offer is to contact eircom sales on 1800503303 (option 3) or accounts on 1901 (option 4 and then 3) where they will be able to offer you the best value available. 

Thanks

Al

Advertisement