Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late bars midweek?

• 22-06-2013 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Anyone recommend a late bar on a Tues/Weds i.e. open after 12:30am? Not nancys please...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Hi guys

Anyone recommend a late bar on a Tues/Weds i.e. open after 12:30am? Not nancys please...

Thanks!

Wouldnt recommend either but smyths or mollys..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Very few late bars open during the week I'd say, at least not during student holiday season anyway. Just not enough demand to justify the cost of paying staff, licence extension, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Would Smyths even? You would imagine that they would be trying to encourage people down to the Icon at that time?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

bazz26 wrote: »
    Would Smyths even? You would imagine that they would be trying to encourage people down to the Icon at that time?

They stay open till 12:30. Then it lights on and the choice of Icon or out the door. So not really a late bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

Bentleys?? On quiet nights it can be very quiet, but if all you want is a late drink its a nice enough spot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement