Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre upgrade question

Options
  • 22-06-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys according to the eircom website that says the following: "Buy your fastest speed available for your home (up to 24Mb) and get a free upgrade to eFibre when it comes to your area (up to 70Mb)" Please see the highlighted box in the attachment file.

Does this mean that if i buy the standard broadband "Advanced unlimited" package (up to 24Mb) @ 50 euro per month
    that i will get a FREE upgrade to the "up to 70Mb efibre ultimate" package at the same price of 50 euro per month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi guys according to the eircom website that says the following: "Buy your fastest speed available for your home (up to 24Mb) and get a free upgrade to eFibre when it comes to your area (up to 70Mb)" Please see the highlighted box in the attachment file.

Does this mean that if i buy the standard broadband "Advanced unlimited" package (up to 24Mb) @ 50 euro per month
    that i will get a FREE upgrade to the "up to 70Mb efibre ultimate" package at the same price of 50 euro per month?

Hi paradiddler86

When efibre is available to your line you will have the choice to upgradewith no connection charge however the "up to 70Mb efibre ultimate" is the higher end package which is €60 for the first six months and €65 than after. 

There are packages which will be the same price of the up to 24mb plan suchas the up to 50mb plan which is €45 for the first six months and €50 then after. 

Free upgrade basically means no upgrade or installation costs and does not specificallyrefer to the monthly cost.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement