Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass Lampshade Reducer Rings

Options
  • 22-06-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Any way of reducing the ring on shades like these.

ODk5MWNhMTM5ZmRjZDE3NWE2MGE1YmIyZmFhMmJkYTCF9hJwVd5fY2GZ2D9df2CcaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYjcxYTlmM2E3N2IzY2JlNTYxZWZlNGViOTAzNmMyYTQzZmQxYzdhMTlhYTNlYmZmODU0NDFmYmMwYWY2ZjY4OC5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

ah thats brilliant I didn't know there was anything to do this, I've seen the reducers for lampshade fittings and thought there must be something for glass shades. cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

danjo-xx wrote: »
    ah thats brilliant I didn't know there was anything to do this, I've seen the reducers for lampshade fittings and thought there must be something for glass shades. cheers for that.

I think ikea would have something.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

Most wholesalers will keep these also, they might be a little cheaper there too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yep any decent leccy wholesalers will have them.

And cheaper than Homebase and Woodies prices..

Ikea have them too,but half the fun/battle is just trying to get back out of Ikea in under an hour.....:pac::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Is it best to use two per shade, one on the inside and one on the outside, read that somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

Unless you have the larger threaded shade rings you will need two per shade.

Advertisement