Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESTA address change

Options
  • 22-06-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey,
    Just wondering can someone help me with this,
    Travelling to New York in July and I have an address on my form but the people i'm staying may move to a different address, is there any way of editing my form?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Yes, you can modify the address. There's nothing unusual about this because an ESTA approval is valid for two years and is a multi-entry approval so if you were travelling multiple times, you would need the ability to change the address each time if you were travelling to different parts of the US on each trip.

What information can I update?

Prior to submitting an electronic travel authorization application with the required payment information, you can update all application data fields except the passport number and passport issuing country. Once an application is complete and submitted with all the required payment information, you can still update any one of the following fields:

• E-mail address
    • Telephone number
    • Carrier Information
    • City where you are boarding
    • Address while in the United States

Go to the ESTA website and click the 'Retrieve Application' button in the grey panel on the right....

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Beckitt92

Brilliant!
    Thank you so much coley :)

Advertisement