Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPod touch - ASUS USB Charger Plus

• 22-06-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40

Hello to all,

I have an ASUS X55A and I have USB Charger plus on my machine. I am trying to charge up my iPod touch (2nd generation) but there isn't anything appearing on the screen. The iPod device works fine, because I ordered it from eBay and it had some charge and I could work it. What could be wrong with it when it wont charge?

Thanks.

ps: there is nothing on the screen when i plug it in.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Have you only recently bought it and have you tried a different sync cable? The ones in the euro shops and dealz work fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,487 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

guil wrote: »
    Have you only recently bought it and have you tried a different sync cable? The ones in the euro shops and dealz work fine

+1 iPod Touch G2 isn't as picky as the newer iPods, it should take a charge from pretty much any USB port but I don't think there was ever a problem with USB ports on PCs, Macs and laptops, only potentially dodgy chargers involving car cigarette lighter adapters and mains adapters.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this...

I have USB Charger plus on my machine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 razor2013

guil wrote: »

I bought a USB adapter for a wall plug and tried my phone with it, the USB adapter works, but the iPod won't charge when its attached to the adapter. I'll try the sync cable next.

Advertisement