Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South O'Hanlon AC 5KM 3/7/13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Duzzie

Looking forward to this one. It was one of my favourite races of last year. Hopefully this year will live to expectations. Excellent value for money and very well organised. See y'all at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mattym

We're hoping it will live up to your expectations Duzzie. On-line entries are up on last year so with the promise of a dry evening from the weather forecasters we will see you on Wednesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Duzzie

Another excellent race tonight. Thanks for all involved in organising this event. It was a very good turn out with a great spread after the race. I managed to knock over a minute off my PB too, so I enjoyed it. Thanks again South O'Hanlon AC, hopefully i'll be back next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

There's a few photos from the South O'Hanlon 5km on RacePix.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mattym

See below link for full results for last nights race.
    http://www.precisiontiming.net/result/racetimer?v=%252Fen%252Frace%252Fshow%252F1388%253Flayout%253Dprecision_timing

More photos can be seen on the South O'Hanlon AC facebook page. Thanks to all participated for your support, thankfully everything went smoothly and it even stayed dry!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement