Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's beauty treatments in Cork city?

Options
  • 23-06-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a beautician that caters for men in Cork city? I'm getting married in a few weeks and I'd like to send my hubby to be off to get a manicure/pedicure/massage done as a treat before the wedding. He's had this done when we were on holidays abroad before and really enjoyed it, but would never get it done in Ireland. As he never normally gets anything like this done I don't know where to send him, does anyone know of a salon that caters specifically for men where he would feel comfortable and not be surrounded only by women?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

How about a hotel spa near you? They normally have a selection of men's treatments available, and they'd be more private than beauticians I imagine!

Advertisement