Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 11 Results

• 23-06-2013 1:03pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans take a trip to Lambeau. Pack receive first.

Titans force a 3and out and then punt it back after C2J runs into his own man for a 4th and inches.

Babineaux should have caught what would have probably been a pick 6! Pack convert a 3rd and inches. Babineaux again drops a pass straight at him. Packers punt, Titans on 3rd and 1 and Johnson gets over but on 3rd and 2, Packers make the stop.

Packers on complete 2 big passes to Finley and Jennings and then a nice TD Pass to Finley.
    Titans punt after a big sack .. but then Finnegan steps into a crowd, picks it off and runs it back for a TD. Finnegan picks off another pass

But it comes at a cost Finnegan has a herniated disk!
    Titans kick 3.. Packers take the KO back for a TD

Wright is wide open for a great pass... it goes right by his head!
    McCourty goes out injured
    Finley TD
    Titans go deep with a few seconds remaining and its picked

10-21 Packers @ HT
    Titans receive but throw a pick on the 1st play, Benson gets a TD

Typical Locker returns to form and throws another int
    TD Packers. Titans Tsd
    Ayers picks off a pass
    Leach TD.. no! Its ruled at the 1 yard line! c2j TD

24-35 with the 4th Q togo
    McCourty picks off a pass.
    Johnson TD... Titans go for 2

Johnson makes the catch.. but runs outside to doit!
    Matthews goes down injured

I cant move my D quick enough and the Packers convert a key 3rd down and thats game
    I let the pack score in the hope of scoring in 52 seconds and recovering an onside kick and scoring again... with no TOs:eek: I get acouple of plays but a deep pass is picked off.

Finley and Jennings killed me here, good game Nelbert worth the win

Finnegan out for 6 weeks :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Finnegan goin out was crucial. Was able to pick on that side of the field with Jennings and Finley after that.

Thought the comeback was on for you for a while.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yeah me too, when i failed on the 2 point conversion it was going to be very tough. Was an enjoyable game despite the result especially in the first half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Rams beat the niners 43-36 with a last minute TD. I got off to a bad start with a deep interception on my first drive, leading to a Bradford fumble from a big hit around the four yard line, Smith picked it up, got tackled and fell into his own end zone. Rams scored off the next drive.9-0. Niners score seven. 9-7. Rams score again 16-7 and getting close to HT, Smith throws a pick six 23-7 at halftime.
    Rams receive and drive to score 30-7, think that resulted in another Smith interception. He's off and in comes O'Neal. I can't remember how it all came about but rams got a couple of FG's in the second half and I grabbed a couple of ints and another fumble. Got some good TDs and scored a two point conversion to level it at 36-36 with 58 secs to play. I kick it back and another filthy holding pen puts the rams on their own eight yard line. They move it to the twenty five and hit a WR wide open on the right. He takes it to the house with twenty seconds left.
    Terrific game, Green took a hit early on and was out for the game as well as a tight end in the second half. This interrupted the Rams flow and allowed me into the game. Rams owner will be a tough prospect next season when he gets a good team. Very varied play kept me guessing throughout. Refs out to get me this year with another roughing the passer pen and running into the kicker is not running when I've clearly dived:p

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

madalig12 wrote: »
    Rams beat the niners 43-36 with a last minute TD. I got off to a bad start with a deep interception on my first drive, leading to a Bradford fumble from a big hit around the four yard line, Smith picked it up, got tackled and fell into his own end zone. Rams scored off the next drive.9-0. Niners score seven. 9-7. Rams score again 16-7 and getting close to HT, Smith throws a pick six 23-7 at halftime.
    Rams receive and drive to score 30-7, think that resulted in another Smith interception. He's off and in comes O'Neal. I can't remember how it all came about but rams got a couple of FG's in the second half and I grabbed a couple of ints and another fumble. Got some good TDs and scored a two point conversion to level it at 36-36 with 58 secs to play. I kick it back and another filthy holding pen puts the rams on their own eight yard line. They move it to the twenty five and hit a WR wide open on the right. He takes it to the house with twenty seconds left.
    Terrific game, Green took a hit early on and was out for the game as well as a tight end in the second half. This interrupted the Rams flow and allowed me into the game. Rams owner will be a tough prospect next season when he gets a good team. Very varied play kept me guessing throughout. Refs out to get me this year with another roughing the passer pen and running into the kicker is not running when I've clearly dived:p

Epic game!! Losing Green for the game was a huge loss as he was my go-to guy and with the injury my depth chart reshuffled which caused me even more hassle.
    Vernon Davis as per usual was a nightmare to cover, was lucky to get a pick from a pass thrown his way in the 1st.
    Think the refs went easy on you, i had 3 or 4 holding calls that set me back huge yardage, 2 of those were on kickoff returns!!
    Rams, 49ers and Cardinals all level on wins, but trailing far, far, far behind the almighty Seahawks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭davetherave

Pats lost out to the Cardinals by a single point with a last second field goal last night.

It was a windy and rainy evening and things got off to a horrible start for New England. First up the Cards drove down the field and got 3 points for their efforts. Then on the ensuing kickoff the Pats return man fumbled the ball and the Cards recovered. They got a TD. Then on the ensuing kickoff the Pats return man fumbled the ball and the Cards recovered. They got a TD. The Pats found themselves down 17-0 with just 3 minutes played.

I can't really remember much of what else happened. There was fumbles and interceptions all over the shop. Cards got a safety. Larry Fitz caught more than a few yards. Cards had a fieldgoal bounce off of the crossbar.

Pats scored late in the 4th quarter to take the lead 27-26, in a moment of madness the coach decides to go for 1 instead of 2 :/
    They get the 1 and go up 28-26. Cards get the ball and move well down the field. They are stopped on 3rd down (I think?) and the Pats call a timeout with 7 seconds to go so that they will at least get one play off. Field goal unit comes on to the field, Wes Welker drops back into the endzone but the kick is good. The kickoff goes for a touchback. The Pats have 3 seconds to get it 80 yards but the long bomb to Gronk is incomplete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Raiders beat the saints 35-7 with the saints offense just not showing up on the day. Frustration for raoul who's play calling was dead on but the blocks or catching just wasn't happening!

Good chats lad, enjoy your movie!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nice win raiders. Chargers and ravens have yet to play, will be advancing in the morning

Ravens and chargers both lose their games respectably to CPU after advance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So the Pats,Chargers,Ravens and Titans lose in the AFC while the Raiders and Colts pick up a win,Playoff race gonna get messy.

Yeah big time, Im pretty sure my next 2 games will be losses (jets and jags)
    I should hopefully get wins in the rest, but the pats have the tie braker over me.

I can see Titans, Colts, Pats, Chargers, Raiders all ending up on similar records, a key game will be the Titans/Colts game towards the end of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ravens and chargers both lose their games respectably to CPU after advance

I deserved that :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Raiders beat the saints 35-7 with the saints offense just not showing up on the day. Frustration for raoul who's play calling was dead on but the blocks or catching just wasn't happening!

Good chats lad, enjoy your movie!

Ha cheers. You played really well but as you said, just didn't happen for me on offense.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    So the Pats,Chargers,Ravens and Titans lose in the AFC while the Raiders and Colts pick up a win,Playoff race gonna get messy.

Pffft, I've still to play you twice, sure let me win like

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pffft, I've still to play you twice, sure let me win like
    Yes just like last season......:pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Yes just like last season......:pac:

First I will break you mentally...more picks than your body had room for!

Advertisement