Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Charity Photo Project for Irish Guidedogs

Options
  • 23-06-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

This is a Photography project to capture the legends of Cork!! I hope to get a portrait of a girl & a guy, for every year, aged 0 to 100 (and beyond if they're game!) Please contact me if you want to be a certain year - or nominate an interesting Cork character!! The photos will be portraits of individuals anywhere in Cork City and County. At a favourite location, in the house, at work, etc!

There aren't many "rules" but the main one is that all the people need to be living in Cork City or County. Also, due to demand etc, only one portrait will be taken/used per family.

I have 28 portraits so far so I still have a while to go.. I'm looking for interesting individuals for photos, and of course, I'm hoping to get as much donations as possible for the Irish Guide dogs for the Blind.

If you want to follow this project please see the following links.
    Www.facebook.com/cork0to100
    Www.mycharity.ie/event/cork0to100
    Twitter @cork0to100

Thank you very much!

Advertisement