Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice jackets/coats

Options
  • 23-06-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

Spent the day wandering around town looking for a new jacket and it seems virtually every place only had summer style jackets for people living in LA.

My current leather jacket is slowly on its way out and isn't always suitable for some occasions.

Does anyone know where I could find a decent fitted jacket or coat around the city? It doesn't have to be leather.

I've already checked Jack and Jones, Debenhams, along Opera Lane, Brown Thomas, Marks and Spencer and Dunnes.

Anywhere else you can think of?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

TK Maxx ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

horgan_p wrote: »
    TK Maxx ??

Tried there just after posting this thread.

Had no luck inside there sadly. Will keep searching!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

got one, one time in the charity shop by the roundy. They had a great selection of them as they don't go by the seasons.. Paid €5 for it bargin and brand new

• Registered Users Posts: 23 rubberneck

Well it was brand new for the guy who had it nicked...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

GQ or murphys menswear might do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Zara ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

It is worth popping into TK Maxx everytime you pass it as their stock changes daily. Saville on Oliver Plunkett street might also be worth a look. Maybe Gentlesman Quarter in Patrick Street, Quills ( next to the Savoy) the mens shop next to the Vodafone shop near BTs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I actually managed to find a fantastic Crosshatch coat in Enable Ireland behind Penneys. Best part is that it's a perfect fit and only cost €9.50 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

sorted :)

Advertisement