Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5aside in naas

Options
  • 23-06-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

My current 5aside game that I play on a thursday night is finished for the summer for some insane reason and so I'm looking to join another group to play with or..

if there is enough interest here I will try and organise a game for a night that suits each week. Put your name down if you want to join or PM me if you are short a player for 5aside in your game. I'll send you my number and I'm pretty much available most nights.

Cheers in advance lads(ladies)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

rondeco wrote: »
    My current 5aside game that I play on a thursday night is finished for the summer for some insane reason and so I'm looking to join another group to play with or..

if there is enough interest here I will try and organise a game for a night that suits each week. Put your name down if you want to join or PM me if you are short a player for 5aside in your game. I'll send you my number and I'm pretty much available most nights.

Cheers in advance lads(ladies)

We play in Newbridge town Football club every Tuesday night @8PM , if your interested PM

Advertisement