Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower sellers on Grafton Street

Options
  • 23-06-2013 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Do the flower sellers on Grafton Street sell each type of flower in bunches or can you choose how many of each type that you want? I know they sell mixed bunches but I need a specific amount of a few specific types of flowers. Probably a stupid question but I don't want to head into town and end up paying for extra flowers that I won't use. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Im sure one of them might accommodate you but a trip to smithfield mart might be better if you need a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

I second taking a trip to Smithfield - they'll even give you the big boxes and buckets to store the flowers in

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Im sure one of them might accommodate you but a trip to smithfield mart might be better if you need a lot?

I agree with this. Smithfield market would be a better bet. just get there early for the best choice and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Don't go to Grafton St. Probably one of the most expensive places in the entire city to buy flowers. Smithfield Market is yer only man.

Advertisement