Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Sell Off of Stuff to Fund a NTSC Adventure

Options
  • 23-06-2013 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭

Right. Thought I would put this stuff up here first and give ye first chomp.
    Basically selling off whatever it doesn't kill me to part with to go towards paying for enforced extended stay in Canada later this year.
    Badly stuck for funds, so the prices will not be reflecting this.

Ill start with the good stuff:

Aragorns Quest DS new and sealed €5

Loose Super Gameboy Player €7.50

Boxed Purple/Blue Gameboy Colour in excellent condition with all paperwork and boxed gameboy camera bundle €30

Loose sunset riders snes good condition bar yellowing of back of cart €40

Metroid Nes loose €30

Castlevania Nes loose €20

Ghost n Goblins loose €15

Silver, Green, Pink Gameboy Micro fully boxed with paperwork and in great condition €65 each

SuperMarioLand 3D 3DS console box no console €25

Sega Megadrive 2 bundle with OutRun, MegaBomberman, Sonic 3D, Road Rash 2, Quackshot/Castle of Illusion double, Ghouls n Ghosts, Fatal Fury, GoldenAxe 2, Haunting, Mortal Kombat all boxed and Sonic 1 loose. Megadrive is the mega 6 boxed version. Comes with one controller and a grab cable. €120

Loose Snes multitap Hudson version €10

Amiga CD 32 with Alfred Chicken, Bubba n Stix loose with manual, Morph loose with manual, James pond 2 loose with manual, soccer kid, diggers/Oscar double, battletoads, brian the lion loose, 7 gates of Jambalaya, lost Vikings, Nigel Mansells racing, sensible soccer by 2, trolls (top game) , Zool loose with manual, Naughty Ones, out to lunch, last ninja 3, Fire and Ice, Worms, bump n burn €120 comes with Amiga 32 controller, console works, most games work but some are fussy, most discs are in an acceptable condition

Well there's that now.
    Post is available at buyers expense collection available from UL in limerick most days and from Nenagh on those other days
    Cash is king but paypal is usable as gift

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I had a surprising amount of trouble selling my boxed Gameboy Micros.
    I shifted them in the end but I was shocked, I thought that they'd fly out the door, so to speak, given how mind bogglingly cool they are.
    And if I hadn't just spent a fortune I'd be all over Sunset Riders and the Multitap :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Baggsies on Sunset Riders and Castlevania! I should be in Limerick this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Baggsies on Sunset Riders and Castlevania! I should be in Limerick this weekend.

I won't be around on Saturday until around 7 and not sure about Sunday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well we'll see what suits if not we can arrange to get postage.

Wait! I thought Sunset Riders on SNES was a piss poor port? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

OwaynOTT wrote: »

I wanted to say just that, but didn't want to thread spoil :D

- I'll take Metroid off ya at asking by the way.

It is but I'm a hypocrite and you drive a good bargain :P

It's a poor port but still a fun game :)

o1s1n wrote: »
    I wanted to say just that, but didn't want to thread spoil :D

- I'll take Metroid off ya at asking by the way.

Want me to post it?

Master of the Universe

Want me to post it?

Works for me :)

Works for me :)

sound, I'll pm you the paypal stuff later. Only doing gift

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

sound, I'll pm you the paypal stuff later. Only doing gift

You're sending me the game free of charge as a gift? How very good of you :pac:

You're sending me the game free of charge as a gift? How very good of you :pac:

Ill hit ya with dlcs later. Smartarse

Hey.

I'll be in Limerick City tomorrow from around 1pm until Sunday around lunch time.

I'll be in Limerick City tomorrow from around 1pm until Sunday around lunch time.

Sunday suits. Prob meet you somewhere around 12.

Pic of pink micro for Sera

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Can you tell us what you have left?
    That Hudson multitap sounds mighty tempting!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Can you tell us what you have left?
    That Hudson multitap sounds mighty tempting!

So far only Metroid gone for defo. Retro most likely taking castlevania and sunset. Everything else up for the grabbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Pic of pink micro for Sera

Sera should buy this,

Everyoen should by a Micro, perhaps the best handheld ever, If I wasn't stoney broke I'd have had the silver on in a heart beat.

Sera should buy this,

Everyoen should by a Micro, perhaps the best handheld ever, If I wasn't stoney broke I'd have had the silver on in a heart beat.

for some reason I'm finding it hard to argue with the message of this post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Any chance of posting pics of the other micros?

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Any chance of posting pics of the other micros?

later this evening possibly. in the meantime look at the pink one and imagine the screen being in top condition and the packaging and shell being either green or silver :p

Green and silver micro

Micro contined

All rights guy you've been demanding this :pac:
    A quick price drop before all this crap hits the ebay.
    Aragorns Quest DS new and sealed free with any purchase

Loose Super Gameboy Player €5.00

Boxed Purple/Blue Gameboy Colour in excellent condition with all paperwork and boxed gameboy camera bundle €30

Silver and Pink Gameboy Micro fully boxed with paperwork and in great condition €60 each

SuperMarioLand 3D 3DS console box no console €15

Sega Megadrive 2 bundle with OutRun, MegaBomberman, Sonic 3D, Road Rash 2, Quackshot/Castle of Illusion double, Ghouls n Ghosts, Fatal Fury, GoldenAxe 2, Haunting, Mortal Kombat all boxed and Sonic 1 loose. Megadrive is the mega 6 boxed version. Comes with one controller and a grab cable. €100

Loose Snes multitap Hudson version €10

Amiga CD 32 with Alfred Chicken, Bubba n Stix loose with manual, Morph loose with manual, James pond 2 loose with manual, soccer kid, diggers/Oscar double, battletoads, brian the lion loose, 7 gates of Jambalaya, lost Vikings, Nigel Mansells racing, sensible soccer by 2, trolls (top game) , Zool loose with manual, Naughty Ones, out to lunch, last ninja 3, Fire and Ice, Worms, bump n burn comes with Amiga 32 controller, console works, most games work but some are fussy, most discs are in an acceptable condition 110

Amiga and silver micro sold on the eBay to to Australian chaps. It's grange nearly everything I sell on there goes to Australia.

Right!
    These are on ebay as well.

Pink Micro Boxed €40
    Zelda Links Adventure NES Boxed excellent NTSC €35
    Double Dragon 3 NES Boxed with poster excellent NTSC €25
    Blue Shadow Boxed Pal no manual okay NES €10.00
    Gameboy Colour Boxed Excellent and Boxed Camera (use your gameboy to take pics!) €30

I'm in and around the Limerick area but I'm willing to post at your expense. Not looking to trade guys.

By the way might have to sell my JP Saturn with about 20 games as well, won't know until later.

I'm now unemployed :(

Super Bomberman 1 Snes boxed with manual good condition €22.50
    Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge snes boxed with manual good condition €12.50
    Kirby's Dream Course snes boxed with manual v.good condition €12.50
    Super Mario All*Stars snes boxed with manual excellent condition apart from little sun gadding on front of box €25
    Super Castlevania IV snes boxed with manual good condition €75
    Zelda Ocarina of Time N64 boxed with manual in v.good condition €17.50
    Zombies (Ate my Neighbours for those who aren't squeamish) snes boxed with manual in good condition €30
    Donkey Kong Country snes boxed with manual but no cd, so you can't go ape, in good condition €25

Haunting Sega Megadrive boxed with tatty manual €10
    Mega Bomberman boxed with manual Sega MD €10
    Outrun boxed with manual Sega MD €10
    Ghouls n Ghosts boxed no manual Sega MD €7.50
    Golden Axe 2 no manual but tis boxed Sega MD €12.50

All of the following are JP NTSC and will all be boxed and have a spine card and manual unless stated otherwise:
    Guardian Heroes Sega Saturn JP boxed no spine card €20
    Sonic R Saturn €7.50
    Street Fighter Zero €10
    Vampire Savior Darkstalkers III €10 no spine
    Shin Shinobi Den no spine €20
    Bomberman Fight also with Reg card €10
    King of Fighters 97 also with reg card €7.50
    X-Men Children of the Atom €10
    Dragon Ball Z Shunbutohden no spine €12.50
    X-Men vs Street Fighter big box with reg card and ram card €20
    Samurai Shodown III Blades of Blood big box with ram card €30

Sega Saturn HST-0019 White Boxed JP NTSC with 2 controllers, rgb cable, memory card and manuals still in plastic. Good condition not yellowed and no real damage to box €80.

Prices might be a bit high on some stuff but I went with the lowest listings I could find with similar condition and went lower than that.

Offers only accepted on multiple buys.
    Again location is limerick but will be in Dublin on the 20th, city centre only, if you want to arrange collection.
    Postage is no hassle but you're paying
    If paying with paypal, please make sure to use the gift option.
    All games are working and are great, apart from the Spider-Man one which is pure muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Offer asking for Haunting + postage to Dub...

• Advertisement

EnterNow wrote: »
    Offer asking for Haunting + postage to Dub...

Think €12.50 should cover it, unless you want registered post. I'll pm you my details now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement