Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill amount substantially higher than what it should be

Options
  • 23-06-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Between a  combination of reduced occupancy and an estimated reading, my current bill is substantially higher than what it should be - €160 against €60. I have submitted a revised reading via electricireland.ie

Which amount do I pay?

Victor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your post. If you already submitted your up to date reading using our online form (or via online billing) then an adjusted bill should issue shortly thereafter, and this is the one you should pay. If you're yet to receive this, I can double-check for you to ensure your reading was received. Just send me a PM with your account details.

Just for general info, you can find out more about our meter reading policy here, and alternative ways of submitting readings, i.e. using our Meter Reading App

jEbKObEdEY5t2P8Zfp1qcPBCx1840m-eBXjcRZJvLI4HkCdO2UWEDd9Hv0ICW5EvA3o=w124

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

PM sent

Advertisement