Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Photos - DS-160

Options
  • 23-06-2013 8:18pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have my Visa interview coming up in the embassy in the coming week for a F1 study visa. I uploaded a photo to while completing the DS-160, which was accepted. Do I still need to bring a physical print out of the photo to my visa interview? Also, once the photo has been accepted online, there's no chance that it will be un-accepted at the interview is there?! Thanks for any advice. I'm aware there are numerous threads on visa photos, but I couldn't get an answer for this specific question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

I recently completed the DS-160 for a J-1 visa. I had my interview in the Embassy earlier this month. I wasn't asked for any photos, though I was getting nervous as I could see some people in the queue had photos with them.

I assume that once the photo has been accepted with your online DS-160 application, then you're ok. This was true for me, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I would bring one, to be on the safe side. You don't want it to jeopardise your interview and have to schedule another one if they require it.

Advertisement