Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free vodafone to vodafone calls

Options
  • 23-06-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

hi guys im just wondering ive signed up for free vodafone to vodafone calls and my gf lives in germany she has an irish vodafone sim and im wondering what it would cost for me to call her?...ive heard recently a friend of a friend would call germany to hes wife and it only cost 60 cent an hour!!:eek: or something very cheap!!...anyways to make long story short is this an effective method???....

ps i kno about the 100 free international mins but that would cost 30 euro visa versa everytime we wanted this deal!!... i would like to kno with her having an irish sim card would the free vodafone to vodafone work perhaps alot less charging then the int calls perhaps...anyone have this experience????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

gre wrote: »
    hi guys im just wondering ive signed up for free vodafone to vodafone calls and my gf lives in germany she has an irish vodafone sim and im wondering what it would cost for me to call her?

It will count as a Vodafone Irl to Vodafone Irl call for you regardless of where she is at the time which means it will be free for you but she will be billed for receiving an incoming call while roaming and how much that will cost depends on her account and what kind of package she is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gre

^^^ oh great well its just a regular ready to go phone not bill or anything so at what cost would that estimate too?...would it be cheap??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

gre wrote: »
    ^^^ oh great well its just a regular ready to go phone not bill or anything so at what cost would that estimate too?...would it be cheap??

Prices on Vodafone.ie website, select Germany on the drop down.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gre

^^^ awsome cheers captain morgan that has to be it!! the passport sign up it makes now! :)...cheers thanks alot! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Yes its the passport you want. Its free to sign up to.

Advertisement