Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepia effect for printing

Options
  • 23-06-2013 9:45pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I'm looking for some advice on a sepia effect that will look good when printed.

I'm doing a photo montage using desaturated images and a top layer color fill which is 163.139.81 @75% opacity. I'm going to get it printed & framed on canvas about 1m x 0.8m, 300dpi.

This is a sample of what I'm getting:
    259539.jpg

I'm worried about how this will come out when printed - I know that how something looks on a computer screen is often way different to how it comes out on paper.

Anyone here done this before? or can suggest a more appropriate fill colour/opacity that will look good?

Advertisement