Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk Poll - Would you support regulation?

Options
  • 23-06-2013 10:24pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Poll is here

I think you all know what to do :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Done!

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Done

95% no so far! Must be just us voting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

redkid wrote: »
    Done

95% no so far! Must be just us voting ;)

Multiple times ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Done!

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Multiple times ;-)

Now now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

why are govmnt. calmping down on this?surely it is less harmfull then smoking proper ciggs?or is it that they want a bigger slice of the income ?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I would support some form of regulation however I didn't want to be tricked into clicking yes so I clicked no to be safe. I was happy to see 90+% of people clicked no.

Didn't realise you can click no multiple times lol guess I have to repay the page a 2nd visit so

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I would support some form of regulation however I didn't want to be tricked into clicking yes so I clicked no to be safe. I was happy to see 90+% of people clicked no.

Didn't realise you can click no multiple times lol guess I have to repay the page a 2nd visit so

Well I think for everyone's sake some regulation is needed. However the poll states the regulation as its currently being put forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 bren_

Done

Advertisement