Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking through blanchardstown courthouse grounds

Options
  • 23-06-2013 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Wanted to wall through the blanchardstown court house grounds just now to get from the shopping centre towards the soccer club grounds but the gates were shut. As i was walking away i saw a girl approach and get through the small gate in the big gate. I checked and the small gate was locked.

Whats the story with getting through? Do security have to open it remotely? Do i have to press something or wave at a cctv camera or something?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Strange, never saw that gate locked before, if its ever locked again i think you can walk around it on the Verona side of it by walking up on the grass

• Site Banned Posts: 106 ✭✭J.P.M

I think the gate locks at a certain time. I am not 100% sure what time but there is a sign. I think it said 10pm. The girl was probably a resident of grove Court.

Advertisement