Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthdays?

Options
  • 23-06-2013 11:11pm

Guys quick question: I've searched and Googled but can't find the calendar with the birthdays on it....is it gone? I kind of am in so much of a hurry to find it I can't think straight to find it if you know what I mean. It's probably gone I think.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think it's gone tbh. People's birthdays are still in their profiles if they've set one, but there doesn't seem to even be a 'Today's birthdays' section on the vbulletin page: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

The vBulletin calendar was removed a long time ago

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Sounds to me like Alena Damaged Bather has cake, birthday cake.

/Waits (im)patiently for slices of birthday cake.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Actually it's a relative's B'Day today and I was planning to do some detective work to figure out their username here! I know you're going to say just ask them but we don't talk. The one time I was actually going to find some use for the boards calendar and it's been axed! Just plain nosiness on my part really. I'm not a stalker. Honestly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Can't you stalk them on bookface? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I hear there is cake here?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The cake is a lie

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Awww I want cake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

THERE____ARE____FOUR____CAKES!!!!

I sense my thread has been derailed somewhat by a peculiar predilection for confectionery items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I sense my thread has been derailed somewhat by a peculiar predilection for confectionery items.

There's nothing peculiar about cake! Take it back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Chuck Norris can have his cake and eat it too.

Advertisement