Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology CAO points IADT Backdoor

Options
  • 23-06-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey, just wondering if anyone on the course or anyone who has any idea what the trend will be like for Applied Psych in IADT this year as regards CAO points? It's gone 385, 380 and 385 for the past 3 years and sitting on 385 points from last year I'm a nervous man! Is psych in general on the increase or might it stay pretty similar this year?
    Also, if anyone knows what the best back doors into psychology in Ireland are, I'd really appreciate any suggestions! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kerbstone

If you do Arts in NUIG and pick Psychology as one of your subjects and then get in the top 15 or something after the exams, you're offered to go into the plain psychology course in second year! This is one of my options anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭She Who Dares Wins

Psych in WIT? Or you do a psych conversion course after any other degree.

Advertisement