Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to transfer photos from IPhone 5 to PC

• 24-06-2013 1:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    I have an IPhone 5 and have no idea how to transfer photos to the PC.
    My laptops is a Toshiba c855 with a Windows 7 Operating System.

I have about 400 photos and am really stuck.
    I usually have no problem dealing with computers Phones routers ect.
    But I can't find an answer to this.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,932 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Normally you just plug the iPhone into the pc and get a polyp option asking you what you'd like to do

Select the option to import the photos

Simplest method.

The other classy method involves using the photo stream but it won't transfer video just pictures

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Yea normally when I plug in my iPod touch or external hard rice ect and autoplay box pops up with several options, but not for my iphone.

Any suggestions ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Yea normally when I plug in my iPod touch or external hard rice ect and autoplay box pops up with several options, but not for my iphone.

Any suggestions ?

iTunes is what you use I think, and sync them over. When you plug the phone into the computer does no removable disk drive appear in My Computer? If it does look for a DCIM folder where your images should be in. Will pop this over to Apple Devices for you

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭shanec1928

click computer then right click on iphone and theres an option to import pictures and video.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Thanks I got.
    It didn't appear under "my computer" fir months but did today. Wierd!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I don't like doing it this way - and it sometimes loses EXIT data. After exploring a lot of different methods, I now use the "Photo Transfer app" for iPhone and for computer. All you need to do is fire both up and link ... and choose which photos to download from a very nice UI of thumbnails. Maintains EXIF.

Advertisement