Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving new payee security code?

Options
  • 24-06-2013 6:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi, 

I'm away in Canada at the moment at I'm trying to add my Canadian bank account as a new payee with 365online but when I add my details and select to receive the security code by phone I'm not receiving any text message with the code. One of my friends is also having the exact same problem.

Is their a reason why this is happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Stevenf17

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty receiving youractivation codes.

If you get an onscreen message that an activationcode has been issued to your mobile phone, then this confirmation is affirming that we have sent it.

Unfortunately some international phone networks block thistype of text as it has an alpha narrative rather than a numeric narrative.
    If this is what it occurring in your case, we advise using adifferent Network, as this is outside our scope.

Alternatively, you can select ‘By Post’ as your method ofdelivery and we can send the code by post to you.

Thanks for posting

Paula H

Advertisement