Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line address

Options
  • 24-06-2013 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

Hey,

How can I find out if my house line is blocked or under a slightly different address, from the postal address?
    It is currently inactive and the provider can not find it in their database, supplied by Eircom.

NR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hey,

How can I find out if my house line is blocked or under a slightly different address, from the postal address?
    It is currently inactive and the provider can not find it in their database, supplied by Eircom.

NR
    Hi norrie rugger

I'm unable to find out as to why your current provider cannot locate your address, however if you could PM me the old landline number which this line had and the address I'll see if I can locate the address on my system.

Al

Advertisement