Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs Playing 90s Music in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-06-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Want to organize a night out soon for some friends, we all love a bit of 90s music just for the laugh on nights out/parties etc.

Any good ones in Dublin?

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Coppers

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

Club Nassau on Nassau St. They play 80s and 90s music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I was in Whelan's a few weeks back and they seemed to be playing largely 90's indie music on a Saturday night.

You're probably thinking more 90's pop stuff though are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I was in Whelan's a few weeks back and they seemed to be playing largely 90's indie music on a Saturday night.

You're probably thinking more 90's pop stuff though are you?

Recommendations on specific clubs for each (indie & pop) would be great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I've asked this before!

Whelan's is great for 90s indie. Doyles has a great mix of music, lots of 90s indie, britpop and cheesy dance, but lots of other kind of music too.

However nowhere seems to do exclusively 90s nights, which is a pity. 80s is still much bigger, even though the 90s generation are more the "going out" age!

• Advertisement
Advertisement