Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Three phone network down today in mayo

• 24-06-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi
    Is anyone else having problem with the three network in Mayo today.
    Since about 8.45am we cannot make or receive calls.

I know of 3-4 phones with this problem
    :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 bayou

Same here in Navan, tried to ring 3 (someone in India that is) and got cut off.

Nothing on the website.

Crap service, but whats new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Same issue up in Dublin. Can't make or receive calls or texts, ringing the number from an outside line just goes dead, not even to voicemail. Strange!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

The entire network appears to be down - we have 25 mobiles on it and none of them can make or receive calls, Texts or access data.

On the day 3 bought O2, they seem to have already forgotten their own customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

From the Three facebook page

Hi Three fans, we are currently experiencing a temporary service disruption, our engineers are working to resolve the issue. We apologise for any inconvenience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

The whole network is down.

There's a big thread developing on their Talk 2 forum : http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056978022

Seems nobody can call, text or use mobile data anywhere.

Even their 1913 helpline's not working.

If I wasn't tied into them, I'd be gone in a shot.

Rang last week to pay the bill on the due date. After going through the whole routine, they informed me the system was down, try again later. When I rang next day, some faceless wonder in Mumbai grilled me why was I late with the payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 turpe

actually there's an info on top of their page:
    "We are currently experiencing a temporary serivce disruption, our engineers are working to resolve the issue. We apologise for any inconvience." (they could at least run it through auto spelling checker)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭decies

Down in Waterford as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Just arrived in the UK and its down here also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

HELLO Three!!

Any chance of a bit of information on this ?

Two hours of no service for a national mobile network is actually newsworthy on national media.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

NORTH1 wrote: »
    Just arrived in the UK and its down here also.

is it actually down or the fact the Irish three network is down and your roaming? If it is down there, that's some outage!

Advertisement