Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support David Icke's TV channel

Options
  • 24-06-2013 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

David Icke has 7 days to raise enough money to start a TV channel called the People's Voice, broadcasting information that the mainstream media won't touch. You can read about it and contribute here:

<link snipped>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

he's got enough cash to do it himself that fella surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

This peoples voice he's going on about, is this the same voice that told him the world was gonna end?..:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

maccored wrote: »
    he's got enough cash to do it himself that fella surely?

Latter day messiahs always seem short of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Maybe he should stick those purple tracksuits on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The Reptilians will never allow this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Does he still believe in Reptilians or is he going all Alex Jones now?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Even though the op is banned I'll leave this open in case people want to discuss David Icke generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Hope it does take off, that'd be quality entertainment.

Icke, for me is the reason there is a fine line between genius and insanity, he's very intelligent, has some brilliant world viewpoints and then he has the reptilians and all sorts of other bizarre paranoid theories.

But tbh, without the bizarre paranoia he'd just be a jobless hippy. Or worse, a taxi driver.

Either way, i prefer him to that freak Dr.Stephen Greer. Ye think Iche is bad, ye'd wanna see that guy, he's just nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

he's very intelligent, has some brilliant world viewpoints

I'd agree with that, he makes some fantastic points when it comes to world politics, commerce & democracy etc. A lot of what he says in those fields are real food for thought. It's when he moves onto reptilians & holograms that I tune out

Advertisement