Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champion Wheely Bird Trap

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭landyman

Let us know how you get on very cheap for auto trap is there a catch?does it come with a reciever and button control?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭roosman

It will be great to see how you get on with it, have been looking for ages for an auto thrower but the machines here are over twice that price. You got a great deal..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

Ya let us all know how you get on as that is a seriouse save :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

just had this delivered by dhl and i didnt have to pay anything extra. and the total that was charged to my card was €305. i will put it together later or tomorrow after work and i might have a go off of it tomorrow evening or wednesday and i will let ye know how i get on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

Well is it any good :)

• Advertisement

Well is it any good :)
    it is good but hard to get used to it being so fast compared with the manual but i have only done it one day so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPhYKoOP7s&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Cool looks the part. Would you rate it to be a good yoke.

Cool looks the part. Would you rate it to be a good yoke.

Ya it is good it fun and I like it. If you read the review it got all 5 star on cabelas site. It is a bit hard to get used to after a manual trap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Does just fire doubles really fast or what is a little to fast

Advertisement