Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to locate a couple from County Galway

Options
  • 24-06-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is allowed here; so I won't give specifics until somebody says it is.

A middle-aged visiting married couple from the U.S. recently had dinner with a middle-aged married couple (whose names I have) in a restaurant in Galway. They exchanged email details but the U.S. couple lost the details. They would like to get in contact but all I have is the Irish couple's names and that they live in County Galway. (I have also a picture but I cannot share that).

Would it be okay to post the Irish couple's name her to see if I could locate them? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hm, yeah it should be ok. I don't think the Irish couple would mind if you posted names (maybe just last name for now) and restaurant name (but yeah, no pics please).
    Then again it's a very very long shot.

Did you try the phonebook or just googling the names etc, just so all other avenues are depleted?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 J P Morgan Toledo

http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/q/name/#

try this

click on residential

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Thanks - I have "narrowed" it down to two names via the eircom phonebook; called one and it wasn't them. Will call the other tonight. I'll be back if everything fails

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Might be worth going through facebook. You're always hearing stories of people finding each other on Facebook and it's pretty popular in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭eirebread

Its not best to post any public details on public forums,etc as you never know who your dealing with these days lol...

• Advertisement
Advertisement