Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cathy in Sligo

Options
  • 24-06-2013 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

There is a woman named Cathy in Sligo and I have to say out of all the psychics/fortune tellers/palm readers ive been to in my life, she outweighs them all. She really knows what shes talking about. She can contact people who have passed on too. I went to her for a soul reading a few months back. Would highly recommend her.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Cream Bun wrote: »
    There is a woman named Cathy in Sligo and I have to say out of all the psychics/fortune tellers/palm readers ive been to in my life, she outweighs them all. She really knows what shes talking about. She can contact people who have passed on too. I went to her for a soul reading a few months back. Would highly recommend her.
    why would you recommend her ? did things come true ? did you just wait and see if things came to pass before posting, I must say the readers that I went to picked after long research were very good and things have come to pass. so without to much detail would love to here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

I went to her for a soul reading and everything she said about my current situation was true. she talks to your guides and can answer questions and contact people who have passed on. she also does psychic readings. she does distant healing too. Most of her readings are done throught email and after the reading she does a Skype session if you have any questions.
    Her email address is <snip> or she also has a facebook site called cathys script if you wanted to email her to enquire if she is what you are lloking for. I have to say she is the most genuine lady/psychic i have ever met and ive been to hundreds through the years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

I went to her for a soul reading and everything she said about my current situation was true. she talks to your guides and can answer questions and contact people who have passed on. she also does psychic readings. she does distant healing too. Most of her readings are done throught email and after the reading she does a Skype session if you have any questions.
    Her email address is <snip> or she also has a facebook site called cathys script if you wanted to email her to enquire if she is what you are lloking for. I have to say she is the most genuine lady/psychic i have ever met and ive been to hundreds through the years
    I just looked her up very interesting, I just love it when things start happening it fascinates me.
    oh I have had my fill now of them, time now to live it. :) but best of luck with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 breathneach

Hi Cream Bun,
    Is there any chance you can send her contact details?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Christinegx

D.Campbell wrote: »
    I just looked her up very interesting, I just love it when things start happening it fascinates me.
    oh I have had my fill now of them, time now to live it. :) but best of luck with that :)

Is ther a contact number or email for cathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Smetes

I had several sessions with Cathy so I can back it up Creambun with everything he has said about her. She is the real deal and only genuine Physic/ Medium but her main specialities are Soul readings and distant healing.

Cathy goes by her professional title now as Soul, Life & Wellness Facilitator. She's based in Sligo. Sessions conducted via skype or by phone. Available for face to face sessions on request.

Cathy will be able to assist you. If you are feeling lost, confused, uncertain, lonely, and anxious.
    Have you a specific question, issue, concern or area of your life for which you want to find answers.
    Do you want to reach your true point of healing on one or all of the following levels:

Emotional
    Psychological
    Physical
    Spiritual

All aspects creating for your unified whole body that is :)

Her way and style is simple yet profoundly effective. In trust, truth and confidence. To be open and receptive to ways of guidance and perception and soul reading. For your soul does not lie.

If you feel it, you can heal it :) Trust me

Now let me tell you guys, little about my experience with Cathy.

Before the day I have met Cathy my life has been going downhill I was in bits and I really had no idea what else I should do. I was following some sort of illusions, that was until I first spoke to Cathy. My situation was very difficult and rather uncommon. We had several sessions for countless of hours. She was very understanding and did not judge. Nobody is perfect.. we all make mistakes. Each session we had got me to see more and more about who I thought I am, who I thought I was and who I really am, and honestly I didn't understand myself fully and my Capabilities.
    Cathy got me to go really deep into my identity right to my core, this is where she told me that this is where my true strength lies and I had work more on it. She knew things needed attention without me saying anything. That's how shes being guided.
    In my life I have faced all the good and bad in my life but yet have not lived the life to the fullest and came out smiling and laughing and very very grateful for being on this earth. She has a gift of enabling you to see clearly without any veil of emotion warping.
    The power and gift Cathy has is far beyond mere description of words and as such I openly endorse and recommend any channel of communication between herself and anyone interested in seeing life and themselves in a wonderfully clear and peaceful way
    Every session we had was clear and understanding and no nonsense was given, yet gentle and very relevant in all aspects of my life.
    The end result was just too short of an AMAZING! I was guided to take some extreme risks which was an avalanche of clarity and peace and joy in my life. Opened new path in my life and feeling like a reborn person. All of this time I have lived in a bubble. I couldn't do things that others found it easy. I laughed at any fears I used to have and I passionately follow the path in life that I create for myself. As long as you genuinely ask a questions from your heart your journey you shall be at its best.
    I want to let others know and show and express my true and deep gratitude for Cathy's presence and support on my journey. Serene is one words that comes to mind when I think of Cathy, now. For she is balanced, grounded and centered at all times. You will not be disappointed. From the depths of my soul I thank her for facilitating on my journey. I will never look back. I will only look forward now.

Give this wonderful lady a chance to help you in your journey and trust me you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended.

PM me or check out paranomal.ie site for Cathy's contact details.

God bless

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

Hi Smetes, I am a 'she' by the way :)
    Im glad you found Cathy as good as I did, she has an amazing talent, and has helped me so much with guidance over the past few months.

I would recommend her for anyone who is feeling lost, or not sure why they feel the way they feel. Everything she says is real, and when you are looking for guidance, you want someone who is 'real' and genuine.

I hope she helps other people as much as she has helped me!

Hi Smetes, I am a 'she' by the way :)
    Im glad you found Cathy as good as I did, she has an amazing talent, and has helped me so much with guidance over the past few months.

I would recommend her for anyone who is feeling lost, or not sure why they feel the way they feel. Everything she says is real, and when you are looking for guidance, you want someone who is 'real' and genuine.

I hope she helps other people as much as she has helped me!
    Oopsie! My apologies Madam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 motherofthree

can i ask how much she charged ,looking at her site i need her:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eireannos

I was directionless and felt like I had no purpose and my health was suffering along with it over a period of two years, I could'nt seem to get out of the slump and I came across Cathy by chance, I did a one to one session with Cathy and she guided me through gently on an inner journey to find and address the issues that were bothering me. It was like she was floating above me only guiding me when needed, allowing myself to find the answers. The whole experience was amazingly powerful yet gentle and I left the session in amazing form.
    I do remote sessions every few weeks as well when I feel like I may need to clarity on anything in my life.
    I'd recommend Cathy to anyone as she is so friendly and gentle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I contacted Cathy to find out about a reading. She did seem really nice but I don't know if it's what I'm looking for really. Is there any psychic/medium element to it or is it all just the healing stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I contacted Cathy to find out about a reading. She did seem really nice but I don't know if it's what I'm looking for really. Is there any psychic/medium element to it or is it all just the healing stuff?

Cathys main purpose it to facilitate for your healing journey through her simple, compassionate and effective process and way. She assists people who are experiencing emotional, psychological, spiritual and/or physical pain, suffering and issues. She will start with your presenting issue(s) or question and she will be guided and will guide you to your true and real points of healing. She currently does her healing work remotely. She is able to perceive if and when a person is in need of healing and will channel accordingly. She too is a psychic medium and whilst she facilitates for you on your healing journey she will also pass messages from loved ones in spirit if they so present themselves to communicate.

She is also available for mediumship readings which she does via email.
    Not alone is Cathys' way and process simple, profound and effective for the person whom truly wants to embrace and live their life to the fullest and find the root and cause of what is causing their current or habitual patterns and issues. She will also provide you with self-healing tools that will assist you on your way towards true healing and she also encourages the use of these self-healing tools and ways for ones day to day life and living and as a way of being able to take ownership and control of your presenting thoughts, feeling and emotions along the way.

There is such a depth to her spiritual dimension that for the person who is truly ready to feel and heal. She will guide you gently and easily in confidence, encouragement and support and she will share all aspects of her gifts and ability with you if and where she is guided.
    It truly is a unique blend. She is both friendly and approachable so do make contact with her and share what it is you feel you are looking for and she will guide you in the right direction if she can be of assistance to you.

Hope that clears the confusion for some of you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 markwhitty5

Hi there to all!

I am glad to be here! I am from Canada and have living in Asia! I am also a healer and an intuitive. We all need assistance from time to time! I am working on myself...working through childhood issues..family issues...and relationship issuses.

I first contacted Cathy 2 years ...So I can say that i know her work very well. I have using her assistance regularly.
    She is a GREAT GREAT Healer! She will make the path for you to the door and open the the door...and help you to Make those important steps to walk through and CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

I owe her a world of GRADITUTDE......Thank you CATHY for all you are and have done for me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Such well thought out reviews on this thread. Sounds like something from a book,,, or a advertisement lol

Advertisement