Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Package Question.

Options
  • 24-06-2013 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Phone & Broadband 2 month package.My broadband package (Includes a download speed of 3MB and an unlimited upload and download allowance) Does that mean I can download as many songs as I want for the two month bill period and I can browse the internet as much as I want over the two month period as well? Just want to know in plain simple english!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DominicKid wrote: »
    Phone & Broadband 2 month package.My broadband package (Includes a download speed of 3MB and an unlimited upload and download allowance) Does that mean I can download as many songs as I want for the two month bill period and I can browse the internet as much as I want over the two month period as well? Just want to know in plain simple english!
    Hi DominicKid

Yes you have an unlimited download allowance and this means you can downloadas much as you want anytime.

Al

Advertisement