Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mags for kwa/ksc g17 or g18.

Options
  • 24-06-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

Looking for a 1911 or a G17. I would prefer gas but will also accept Co2. Max I am willing to spend is 100 euro this includes postage unless the gun comes with a lot of extras like holster or more mags. I can also meet around the Limerick/Clare area. I would prefer if the 1911 had front white dot sight or fiber sight have trouble seeing the black front sights.

Edit: Bought a new kwa G17 today so no longer looking for a pistol. I am however now looking for the 23rd mags for a g17 either kwa or ksc mags. If they fit a g18 they will also work.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

nastros wrote: »
    Looking for a 1911 or a G17. I would prefer gas but will also accept Co2. Max I am willing to spend is 100 euro this includes postage unless the gun comes with a lot of extras like holster or more mags. I can also meet around the Limerick/Clare area. I would prefer if the 1911 had front white dot sight or fiber sight have trouble seeing the black front sights.

I have a brand new g27 gas blow back glock . Comes in a padded case with two cans of gas plus a drop leg holster . All for 95 posted if that interests u?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

Colash wrote: »
    I have a brand new g27 gas blow back glock . Comes in a padded case with two cans of gas plus a drop leg holster . All for 95 posted if that interests u?

Sorry mate but not interested in a compact pistol. Just got rid of my usp compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Sorry mate but not interested in a compact pistol. Just got rid of my usp compact.

No prob ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

Have a 1911 if ya want it. Its the old ww2 type though. Not really any white dots on it. Ye can have it for €60 :)

Decky86 wrote: »
    Have a 1911 if ya want it. Its the old ww2 type though. Not really any white dots on it. Ye can have it for €60 :)

Hi man I actually had one of those before and could not make out the sights. Thanks for the offer though.

• Advertisement

Ok bought a kwa g17 today so now I am just looking for mags either kwa or ksc mags. The G18 mags will also fit if you have them.

bump

bump still looking for at least 2 of these mags

Bump

Bump still looking for mags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Standard capacity or extended 50 round mags?

Apologies just re read your post.

Standard capacity if you have them

bump

bump

Bump

Bump