Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donations: Furniture, games, etc

Options
  • 24-06-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a clearout at the moment, and have a double bed in good nick, wondering where's a decent place to donate it in north kildare?

Same with a number of xbox games, any kinds of charity shops take these? Non-religious charities preferred.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Maybe the NCBI dont think they are religious

http://www.ncbi.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I'm doing a clearout at the moment, and have a double bed in good nick, wondering where's a decent place to donate it in north kildare?

Same with a number of xbox games, any kinds of charity shops take these? Non-religious charities preferred.

Or Bart Murphy's Cancer Charity Shops - there is one on the Clane Road and one in Leixlip that I know of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

NCBI is where I always donate my stuff. There's one in Maynooth beside the old cycle shop (opposite Brady's). It used to be Ms Quin's.

Advertisement