Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to read emails

Options
  • 24-06-2013 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I am receiving my emails to my eircom account and they go into my inbox no problem.  However I can only see the title and who its from.  When I click on them to open the body of it is blank.  I've searched for a solution but no joy.  Would anyone have a suggestion for me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lucyn wrote: »
    I am receiving my emails to my eircom account and they go into my inbox no problem.  However I can only see the title and who its from.  When I click on them to open the body of it is blank.  I've searched for a solution but no joy.  Would anyone have a suggestion for me please?
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Lucyn

Unfortunately we are unable to offer email support from here however if you are an eircom customer you can contact email support on 1890260260 and if you are not an eircom customer you can reach them on 1530277100. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

If you are using webmail, clear your browser cache.

java wrote: »
    If you are using webmail, clear your browser cache.

Hi java

Thanks for your input, that may indeed help.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

ie 10 doesnt work properly with webmail. use google chrome,safari or firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

ie 10 doesnt work properly with webmail. use google chrome,safari or firefox
    Thanks so much Freddy Smelly, I installed google chrome and now it's working perfectly!  Thanks for your help :)

• Advertisement

Thanks so much Freddy Smelly, I installed google chrome and now it's working perfectly!  Thanks for your help
    I would also like to thank Freddy Smelly for his very kind and helpful assistance here!

Al

Advertisement