Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD GEM Roommates

• 24-06-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone out there starting in UCD this year who is looking for housing?

At the moment there is a small group of us (2, possibly 3) going into 1st year, looking to rent a house somewhere. We're hoping to rent out a 4 to 6 bedroom place, so it would be great to get some more GEM students on board.

If somebody would be interested, send me a message or whatever, and we could talk! :)

On a side note, we were looking at getting somewhere closer to the north west part of the main campus. As best we can figure out this is where most of the lectures are etc... Is there anyone studying GEM at the moment who could confirm this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Stephan Grundy

I'm actually planning for RCSI, but I am looking to rent a room in Dublin, and it would be pretty cool to share a house with other GEMs - don't know how locations would work out re RCSI and UCD, but I've heard Sandyford's on the trolley line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Id be interested in a house, hoping to get UCD myself. I'll pm tomorrow, pints to be had first :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pshah91

hoping to get into UCD but have RCSI as my first choice, not sure how CAO works to be honest coz im applying from the UK.. does anyone know how it works?

Advertisement