Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting through to Student Finance NI

Options
  • 24-06-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm hoping that someone can help me out in this stressful situation.
    So I got my HPAT results this morning and unfortunately they aren't what I needed so I applied to do Pharmacy in NI as a backup. I'm almost guaranteed a place in Coleraine, I just have to get an A in Chemistry this year. (I repeated the LC) So I tried calling Student Finance NI numerous times but was told the number couldn't be found. I'm quite frustrated as they don't have an email either. I can't access my account. Can anyone else offer anyway of getting through?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

0044845600062 works fine for me, maybe it was a temporary problem with their phones.

Advertisement