Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub/grub close to LAT Marquee

Options
  • 24-06-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭

Heading to see the National on Friday night. Staying out it Matthew Hill that night, but was hoping to grab some food and a pint somewhere close to the venue. The closest place I can find is the clarion hotel. Can anyone suggest somewhere decent that isn't too much walking distance from the marquee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelungs

The Sextant Bar.... across the river from the Clarion.
    Really good food and walking distance from the gig.
    Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

a bar closer again would be the temple inn.five mins from the marquee.would never step foot in the sextant again..bad treatment of lots of customers myself included

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

a bar closer again would be the temple inn.five mins from the marquee.would never step foot in the sextant again..bad treatment of lots of customers myself included

The temple inn aka long boats stops food at 3pm. There's a Chinese restaraunt opened at the side of the venue bar.thats your best bet I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

would never step foot in the sextant again..bad treatment of lots of customers myself included

Tis true. Most of the staff there are right knobs with attitude.

Advertisement