Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blue Apron

• 24-06-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me about this restaurant? Would it be a nice place to take someone? Would I need to give much notice to book a table?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 JoaoMLVF

I really cant tell much about it as I never been there, however I have a friend who been there with her boyfriend and she talked good about food as service! Also dont know if it is need to book or not. Its all what I can say, sorry about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Would highly recommend it, best restaurant in the town IMO. Service is brilliant there, food is top notch as well. I've been there twice and it's been fairly full both times so I'd say you're better off reserving a table if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Thanks for the replies! Just wondering how far in advance was the table booked in either case?

A few days should be fine I'd say! Give them a ring, they're lovely and will try to accommodate you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Thanks LizT :)

• Advertisement

No problem, enjoy the meal and report back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Top class restaurant.....best in Tullamore by far.

Very good food and great service. Chef is a wizard. A real treat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Ate there myself with the missus, very enjoyable. The only gripe? The sour frozen fruits used in their meringue dessert! But I told the owner about that and she was fine.

Advertisement