Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to read my emails

Options
  • 24-06-2013 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi,

I am receiving my emails into my (eircom) email inbox but all I can see is the title and who its from. I can't read the actual body of the email. Would anybody have any suggestions for me please? (Also I'm not very tech savvy I'm afraid)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

Lucyn wrote: »
    Hi,

I am receiving my emails into my (eircom) email inbox but all I can see is the title and who its from. I can't read the actual body of the email. Would anybody have any suggestions for me please? (Also I'm not very tech savvy I'm afraid)

On what device are you looking to read your mail? (PC, Mac, Tablet, phone)
    If a PC / Mac, with what program do you read your mail?
    I'm guessing that you're using a PC and "internet explorer" web browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Thanks for replying ressem.

It's my laptop and it's windows 7. Does that mean anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

There are some boardsies that have reported issues getting the modern version of the eircom webmail to work with the newest version of Internet explorer 10 (which would have been installed automatically by Microsoft Windows 7).

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056913364/2

The post
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/84291513
    suggests that it works correctly with the Google Chrome browser if you are willing to try installing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Thanks a million for your help. I'll try that! :)

Advertisement