Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for Creche

Options
  • 24-06-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, We are leaving our current creche on Friday, we will bring in a little party for the kids but want to get the people who were minding our kids something aswell, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a present? I don't even know how much I would spend or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

a couple bottles of wine and a big box of choccies for them all to share sounds about to right to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

A nice hand cream like Clairn's Hand and nail always goes down well.

Voucher for the local cinema is another on the girls love.

Voucher for a manicure.

If you know the girl has a pandora bracelet a charm would go down well (they start at 20 euro)

A pamber night in with a magazine, dvd, face pack, couple of bars of chocolate & wine.

Small piece of jewellery such as silver backed pearl earrings (If you feel confident of what the staff member will like)

itunes voucher.

All the above work out about 20 euro and tried and tested!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

highly1111 wrote: »
    a couple bottles of wine and a big box of choccies for them all to share sounds about to right to me.

While they're working? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    While they're working? :rolleyes:

obviously.... :rolleyes:

I meant the chocolates....not the wine......

Advertisement