Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SMS from IFTTT on Irish Mobiles

• 24-06-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have the SMS Channel on IFTTT working on their mobile?

It used to work for me but doesn't appear to do any longer. I am with eMobile.

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Ur[s]uS

Not working on Vodafone or Three.

As in, when I try to activate the SMS channel, no SMS containing the PIN is sent to the inputted phone number.

Is this a Twilio issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

This is the first time I've ever come into the Android forum and had no fcuking idea what people are talking about :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

No idea if it is Twilio but as a work-around, I am using Pushover.

Obviously I would prefer SMS as it would allow me greater flexibility, and I have suggested having Viber as a channel both to Viber & IFTTT, but Pushover will do for now.

I have started using WEMO at home, and I could do so much more with these if SMS would work.

Advertisement