Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 Summer Champions League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not playing with Celtic there a 3.5 star team , when everyone else is 4.5/5 star .

If I can't have another 4.5 star team that's fine I won't play. I joined up for a bit of fun not to be hammered by every team I play .

but it is a bit of fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

jebus84 wrote: »
    but it is a bit of fun

No fun to mw would be having 16 equally matched teams up against one another .

I'm not playing with Celtic end of story . Count me out of the tournament if that's a problem .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

I'm not playing with Celtic end of story . Count me out of the tournament if that's a problem .

A 'baby back bitch' refers to anyone who is whining or crying about something, or someone who is just annoying you.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YOVc1LP6ZzI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYOVc1LP6ZzI

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

if you got barca or man utd and someone else got celtic you wouldnt be throwing you toys out of the pram crying about it being unfair

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Just even it up and give him a team with the same ratings as the other teams. It's no harm to anyone.

• Advertisement

jebus84 wrote: »
    if you got barca or man utd and someone else got celtic you wouldnt be throwing you toys out of the pram crying about it being unfair

Yeah as I said I was coming on here to complain about Celtic being in this last night then realised I got them as I read the thread from the last post I had read yesterday .

I'm not asking for a Barca or a Madrid I'm just asking for 4.5 star team that hasn't been included . He's already swapped Chelsea in for Shaktar so it's not a big deal .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Its stupid Moaning some one had to get celtic,,
    you knew the teams you never had to enter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Il play instead of him

Psn deaglan whats the tourney name?

Its stupid Moaning some one had to get celtic,,
    you knew the teams you never had to enter

How did we ? I signed up based on this
    "Hi Lads.

Im looking to start a Champions League style tournament for the summer. It was great craic last year. Do you guys wanna do Club or Country?

Im thinking 4 teams in 4 groups and the top two come out. Play each other once and then into Quarter Finals. Winner Group 1 plays Second Group 3. Second Group 2 plays Winner Group1. WG2 V SG4. WG4 V SG2.

Get your names in. First 16 are in and who ever pulls out gets replaced by people next in line.

6 mins per half. Speed fast. No watching replays or intros. Put your PSN I.D. here too.

Whos in?"

No mention of which teams where going to be involved there .

• Advertisement

"Hi Lads.

Im looking to start a Champions League style tournament for the summer. It was great craic last year. Do you guys wanna do Club or Country?

Im thinking 4 teams in 4 groups and the top two come out. Play each other once and then into Quarter Finals. Winner Group 1 plays Second Group 3. Second Group 2 plays Winner Group1. WG2 V SG4. WG4 V SG2.

Get your names in. First 16 are in and who ever pulls out gets replaced by people next in line.

6 mins per half. Speed fast. No watching replays or intros. Put your PSN I.D. here too.

Whos in?"

Forget it man, il play instead.

Forget it man, il play instead.

Nah lets wait till we hear what the organiser says . There's a free spot already i think .

Nah lets wait till we hear what the organiser says . There's a free spot already i think .

**** yea i just see... Im team 16 so!!

Just play as celtic lad, who cares, its only a bita fun....

Dya really give that much of a sh*t about ur rating anymore wen fifa 14 will be out in few months.

Just play as celtic lad, who cares, its only a bita fun....

Dya really give that much of a sh*t about ur rating anymore wen fifa 14 will be out in few months.

You'll be in my group I think.

It's fun when teams are even, it's not fun when all other teams are miles ahead of yours in all ratings. Fitness and everything is against him.

Just even it up I say.

Manutd ie Drogmal isnt a registered PSN username!

Complications b4 its even started... This wont be pretty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

"Hi Lads.

Whos in?"

He also said he will be using the last 16 teams if the Champions League.
    And replace shaktar with chelsea

He also said he will be using the last 16 teams if the Champions League.
    And replace shaktar with chelsea

Yes and I signed up days before that ?
    So how did I know which teams were going to involved and didn't have to enter like you said ?

Manutd ie Drogmal isnt a registered PSN username!

Complications b4 its even started... This wont be pretty

It's not his PSN name.

Rafamal7 or something is.

It's in the picture with the team selections

Il swap with the baby if he wants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 RadioactiveV6

I don't see why everyone is complaining about the lad complaining about getting Celtic. It isn't fair, he has no chance. If I got Celtic I would complain too. You say it's about fun, it's not fun playing every match at a massive disadvantage.

In my opinion, just swap them for Benfica or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

My psn is Rafamal7 as I clearly stated, I'll be online in the next hour if anyone from my group wants in.

Jax you could still be a much superior player than the other lads in your group. It is not beyond the realms of possibility You could choose a 541 formation and just play direct to Hooper. It is admittedly a tough challenge but to say you are not playing after the draw is made is bad form imo.

See what Colm says, I wouldn't say people would have a problem with him swapping for a team not used if its that big a deal for Jax.

Drogmal wrote: »
    My psn is Rafamal7 as I clearly stated, I'll be online in the next hour if anyone from my group wants in.

Jax you could still be a much superior player than the other lads in your group. It is not beyond the realms of possibility You could choose a 541 formation and just play direct to Hooper. It is admittedly a tough challenge but to say you are not playing after the draw is made is bad form imo.

See what Colm says, I wouldn't say people would have a problem with him swapping for a team not used if its that big a deal for Jax.

Well I never had a chance to voice my concerns over Celtic as i wasnt around when he put up the teams and within an hour the draw was done .
    I didn't even realise how bad Celtic till I turned on Fifa today plus I didn't realise there was a 1 star difference between every other team till I checked today .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Jax Teller I think it's due time you ride on out of here on your motorcycle, you and the rest of your Sons of Anarchy. You're not what you once were as Pete Dunham in Green Street living by the motto 'stand your ground and fight'. Go on now and go about your business.

Jax, there's no point replying until Colm comes on and decides what to do.

Some are just on the wind up now.

I Said allready, il swap with junior if he wants!

My life isnt that sad enough that i care if i lose a few games of fifa.

Actually id like to play as celtic as any sorta result in the 3 games is good going probably!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

It is online squads yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ColmMc

Right lads as it stands now we have 16 players. Jax if you want to swap you can pick Liverpool. If not you'll have to do with Celtic.

The reason I put Chelsea in is because schaktar are not in the game and Chelsea came third in that group in real life.

So you can have Liverpool jax. And juventas had now been taken by our new player.

Yes online squads!

LET'S GET IT ON!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Galatasaray 0-1 Barcelona.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ColmMc

So to sum up the teams, players and PSN I.D.'s:

Team - Boards ID - PSN I.D.
    Dortmund - Jebus84 - Smiley316
    Man United - Drogmal - Rafamal7
    AC Milan - Twoandahalfmen - Andremac12
    Schalke 04 - RadioactiveV6 - ConorBV6