Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing up house - price of tiling, painting etc

Options
  • 24-06-2013 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a house and went to view today. I think I will get a lot off the asking price as there is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Does anyone have an idea of the average price of tiling a bathroom floor? (standard size bathroom)

Also if anyone knows how much it would cost to have the whole house professionally painted - 3 bed detached!

This is not all the work that needs to be done but im just trying to get an idea of how much I will need :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

as much or as little as you like depending on the type of product you want to use. You can get bathroom tiles from as little as €5 a sqm to €500 a sqm if you want. Likewise paint you can get crappy cheap paint or you can get a better quality finish.

Honestly though if your that concerned about the money why the hell would you not be paining yourself.

Advertisement