Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction for telling people about Bill Still's visit to Ireland...

Options
  • 24-06-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Well, if you ask me, i've never heard anything so ridiculous. We're putting on a FREE event that anyone can come to with Bill Still giving us some important information about banking in ireland and the world and all you can do is block the post preventing people from seeing this very important event.

I don't know, maybe the Irish just don't want to know the solutions to the banking crisis we've been facing since 2008...??? Or maybe Boards.ie is owned by the banksters...

Shame on you. You should be helping promote this event to make sure there is a good turn out to force our government to listen.

i wouldnt mind if we were doing this for our own interests, but we're not, we're doing it for all the people of ireland who feel hard done by the banksters... do you work for the people of ireland or the banks/governments. I think we know now...

Black Swan wrote:
    Dear Pixel8,

You have been infracted for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this infraction you can see details on how to do so here.

Black Swan

Moderator Note

Promoting, advertising, spamming, or shilling Bill Still Irish Tour 2013. Should have used Adverts. ie. The "please join our Facebook event page and tell your friends:<snip> " confirmed this.

Your post:
    Pixel8 wrote: »
    <snip>

Comments

Advertisement