If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25m of speaker cable request

Options
  • 24-06-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I need 25m of cable for my new room. What do you have in stock at present ( for collection Tuesday if possible) and what sort of prices are you talking about? Sorry for short notice but electrician is starting his work on our extension the next few days and needs all cabling done before the plasterers start.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dmurray0 wrote: »
    I need 25m of cable for my new room. What do you have in stock at present ( for collection Tuesday if possible) and what sort of prices are you talking about? Sorry for short notice but electrician is starting his work on our extension the next few days and needs all cabling done before the plasterers start.
    Apologies for the late response!

Here are a few options:

Cambridge Audio Symphony 100 £.99 / Meter - Boardie price £.79/ Meter

Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 £1.49 / Meter - Boardie price £1.17/ Meter

Cambridge Audio Symphony 300 Superflat £1.99 / Meter - Boardie price £1.59/ Meter

Cambridge Audio Symphony 400 £2.49 / Meter - Boardie price £1.89/ Meter

Have a look at these here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/search/symphony

or QED

QED Micro White - £1.99 / Meter - Boardie price £1.79/Meter
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/qed/micro/qed-micro

QED Silver Anniversary XT - £5.99 / Meter - Boardie price £4.99 / Meter

We can cut these to size for you and have them ready for collection for you or of course have them delivered countrywide for you anywhere by Wednesday,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

Just back from the shop. It wasn't open until 11 but I was kindly allowed in as I explained I had to nip back home to collect my kids at 12pm from school. I got sorted out, though didn't know there was a boardie special price on cables. Got the CA Symphony 200. Thanks for the reply and letting me in early :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dmurray0 wrote: »
    Just back from the shop. It wasn't open until 11 but I was kindly allowed in as I explained I had to nip back home to collect my kids at 12pm from school. I got sorted out, though didn't know there was a boardie special price on cables. Got the CA Symphony 200. Thanks for the reply and letting me in early :-)
    ..there's A L W A Y S a Boardie special ;) ..

Hope the new room goes well - when will you need bits to hang onto the back of those cables :D ...

Thanks again for the Biz..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

You've already got my custom for the receiver and speaker package a few weeks ago:) Chris sorted me out for the Pioneer / Wharfedale bundle a few weeks back. Had to go to John Lewis for the TV (Sony KDL55W905A) as you couldn't beat their price of £1999 :confused:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.