Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to push a Wheelchair and pram,

Options
  • 24-06-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My daughter is in a wheelchair and I would love to be able to bring her out and the baby.I believe there is a system, does anyone know what it is, and if I can get it on loan rather then but it as Im not sure how long she will be in the wheel chair.Thanks,cathy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Don't know, but it would be worth contacting the Irish Wheelchair Association or the Special Needs Parents Association.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I rang them an they didn't k ow of anything.thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I've seen the SNPA posting similar queries on their Facebook page. Why not post your query there, and see if other parents can help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

you did try and google this? because I stuck in push a wheelchair and pram together into google and it is the third result

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thanks for that.its interesting ill have to have a gander at the feedback. Your very good.cathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

cathy01 wrote: »
    Thanks for that.its interesting ill have to have a gander at the feedback. Your very good.cathy

No worries, I have a friend in a wheelchair and he recently married, I'm sure this problem will come up for him soon as well

Advertisement