Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage for bodywork in Sligo

Options
  • 24-06-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

We were in Sligo last week on holiday. We had a lovely time, marred only by my husband reversing into someone's car in the Quayside carpark. Some scraped paintwork and a small ding. It's a newish Qashqai, and the owner took it to the main dealer who is quoting €1800 for a new door. Eek.

Could anyone suggest a decent bodywork garage we could ask her to get a quote from? Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

Rathedmond Crash Repairs - (071)9150066 Ask for Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

I've used Quinn Crash repairs before and found them excellent. They are approved by most major insurance companies. I cant remember how expensive they were as it was covered by the insurance. Bound to be cheaper than a main dealer though.
    http://www.quinnbodyrepairs.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

RazzaMataz wrote: »
    We were in Sligo last week on holiday. We had a lovely time, marred only by my husband reversing into someone's car in the Quayside carpark. Some scraped paintwork and a small ding. It's a newish Qashqai, and the owner took it to the main dealer who is quoting €1800 for a new door. Eek.

Could anyone suggest a decent bodywork garage we could ask her to get a quote from? Many thanks.

I have to be honest, if mine was a newish anything, I would also be insisting on a main dealer carrying out the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Armstrong Autobody, they do very good work. http://armstrongautobody.ie/about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

To be honest you did say it was a new car, and if it was my car I would insist that it go to the main dealer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement