Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beers! August 10th! O'Reilly's Sub Lounge

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hope ye all have a good night out! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Shameful attendance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm unable, sorry :(
    How many was there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Just about to post something similar myself. Good meeting you there briefly mate, good thing I knew some people in there beforehand or I'd have been the only attendee until you arrived!

I foresee Hallowe'en as the next beers (possibly).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm really sorry I couldn't go btw :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Wish I could have been there.... Def need a noc halloween beers, would be in there like swimwear :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's your round!
    My most sincere apologies for the last minute and unannounced non attendance folks, a matter came up that required my attention and I was unable to work up the energy to call in afterwards.

I'm not sure how yet, but I will make it up to you.

Shiminay, there is no need at all to even hint at needing to make up for real life happening. Stuff happens. I just thought at the time it was a shame that there were many faces missing from last night and the last one (which I believe was in Messr's/Sweetman's and barely a handful of us were there).

Life gets in the way, people are busy :) That place was rammed last night too, not a lot of room to move outside of the usual seating area with the fireplace.

Was the city busy with all the fans that'd be around for the Celtic v Liverpool match?

• Advertisement

Very much so. Certainly seen a few lads in soccer shirts in Club Hell, the further you got towards Temple Bar the higher the numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Best friend has a meetup for his new babby down in bogland so I had to be out of Dublin for the weekend.

Next time.

Advertisement